The quality of the financial information is an important element of the company’s management. Besides the respect of legal obligations for some companies, the audit is also a trust element with investors or partners.
In this framework, we propose legal and contractual audit assignments.
Contractual audit assignment
The aim of these assignments is to secure the financial information out of the legal framework. Our firm can provide:
- An audit of in-house processes with an improvement proposal or preparation of a process guide
- An in-house control
- An acquisition audit in case of external growth
Legal audit assignment
In addition to accounts certification, we intervene for special operations along the life of the company and notably:
- Capital operations
- Distribution of provisional dividends
- Change in corporation form
- Bonds issues
- Setting up of particular benefits